Accessibility in the Digital Scholarship Lab
Accessibility is important to the Digital Scholarship Lab (DSL). We are committed to improving the accessibility of the DSL and providing accommodations.
Some technology in the DSL may involve changes in lighting, sound, and temperature, which can cause dizziness, motion sickness, nausea, or discomfort. If you experience any discomfort, please leave the area or alert DSL staff.
If you need assistance, accommodations, or have suggestions on how we can make our technology and services more accessible, please contact the MSU Libraries’ accessibility team at email@example.com or visit the DSL Desk.
Assistive Software Available
- JAWS V18 (Freedom Scientific)
- Kurzweil 3000
- OnScreen Keyboard
- Zoomtext 11
Technology & Software Accessibility
- The DSL offers cutting-edge technology and software – some of which may present accessibility challenges or discomfort.
- If you need help or accommodations, contact the MSU Libraries accessibility team at firstname.lastname@example.org or ask DSL staff.
- DSL software accessibility information & Voluntary Product Accessibility Templates (VPATs)
Other Accessibility Info
- Adjustable computer/desk available in computer lab space.
- Dimmable lighting available in the Project Rooms.
- Ask at DSL desk if seating is needed for The 360 or Virtual Reality.
- Sunglasses are available at DSL desk for light sensitivities.
- Food/drinks are allowed. Restrooms are located across the hall.
- Additional MSU Libraries accessibility information is available on the MSU Libraries’ accessibility website.